As the title of this post might suggest, we are highlighting one of our favorite stores that offers a fantastic wedding registry, especially for the kitchen: Williams-Sonoma! Are you registered there? If so, yay for you, you are on your way to some fantastic adventures in your soon-to-be newlywed kitchen!!
If you aren't registered yet, you might want to check out what's happening at Williams-Sonoma, more specifically their Open Kitchen line of tools, which offer wedding registry essentials. You also might be interested in knowing you could enter to win their Wedding Registry Sweepstakes!! Read on for further details...
Here's a little bit about the Open Kitchen concept:
• Open Kitchen is inspired by the busy, energetic kitchens of some of Williams-Sonoma’s favorite restaurants: durable cookware, functional tools and hardworking tableware that can do it all. Turn on the stove and turn up the music – cooking has never been so fun.
• 100+ everyday essentials that make the meal, starting at $5. Values that make you happy.
• The perfect everyday dinnerware, Williams-Sonoma’s sturdy, affordable porcelain dinnerware is designed for relaxed meals with family and friends. Their classic white color shows off your food beautifully—and is great for mixing and matching with other dinnerware and serving pieces.
• Williams-Sonoma designed their classic glassware to be utilitarian yet beautiful, so they're great for both casual entertaining and everyday use.
To help provide with some inspiration from Williams-Sonoma's Open Kitchen, I've rounded up a few items to highlight, which all cost under $100, perfect for all the budgets of your wedding guests:
Look the part of the chef of your newlywed kitchen by putting on an essential in the kitchen-the apron! Not only do you look like a professional chef, but you will cook like a professional chef...or try to, anyway!
Open Kitchen Food Mill
Wow yourself, and your new spouse, by milling your own food! This essential tool is perfect for creating applesauce, tomato sauce, and mashed potatoes! At least one of those is in your recipe repertoire, if not all three....
You can't have too many paring knives when you are getting all gourmet chef in your newlywed kitchen! These are perfect for cutting fruits & herbs. You will find you will use this a lot!
Hard-Anodized Fry Pan Set
Whether you will be frying up some eggs, or sautéing mushrooms with shallots in a nice wine reduction, like we do in our home, you need a good set of frying pans, and these are perfect!
White Wine Glasses
Now that you are dressed the part of the chef, you have milled your tomatoes for a zesty tomato sauce, you have chopped up some herbs and prepared magic in the frying pan, you must now serve a glass of crisp white wine to your new spouse! Dinner's ready, and it will be scrumptious!
Inspired? Be sure to register today for the Williams-Sonoma Wedding Registry. When you create your wedding registry through Williams-Sonoma, you could win your dream registry!!!
Here’s how to Enter:
1) Register at Williams-Sonoma
2) After you create your registry click on the “Dream Registry Sweepstakes” bar at the top of the page.
Prizes: You will be entering for a chance to win a $5,000 Williams-Sonoma Gift card plus weekly prizes from KitchenAid, Le Creuset, Wusthof and more! To increase your chances, enter daily through March 16, 2014.
Disclosure: I want to thank Williams-Sonoma for sponsoring this post, and giving me the chance to discover and share their affordable wedding registry items!