We have another beautiful messy braid tutorial to share with you today, from Latest-Hairstyles.com Guest Contributor Steph Brinkerhoff! This certainly can be a beautiful look for a bride that might be having a garden or beach wedding. See if this style suits you, and learn how to do this yourself, maybe even for the honeymoon!
1. Beginning on wavy hair, take a medium to large section (depending on how thick your hair is) close to your right ear.
2. Braid the section going from the front to the back.
3. Repeat on the opposite side.
4. Bring both braids to the back and secure them with an elastic.
5. Loosen and mess up both braids by pulling on them gently with your fingers.
6. Take one braid and wrap it up and around itself, creating a small braided bun.
7. Secure with bobby pins.