How Souvenirs Work In Pokemon Go
Gifts offer you frequent consumable things, for example, Berries, but Souvenirs are fresh things which, in the time of writing, have no other goal than to be collected. There is no way to collect a Souvenir besides utilizing your Buddy on Adventures daily. Our experience indicates they’re rarer than Gifts while we, on average get one from our Buddy daily, Souvenirs appear to reach the speed of one or 2 per week.
When you get one, you can observe the Souvenirs you’ve accumulated towards the base of the Buddy display, which expands out into a broader list. It is well worth noting that any souvenirs found are special to this Buddy so in the event you swap Buddy, then you need to construct a new set for them too. You could also use cheats to acquire those.
Pokémon Go Souvenirs listing
There are a total of 15 Souvenirs out there from the sport. Though a few are rarer among others, you don’t have any control over the Souvenirs you’re talented, and copies are possible therefore it is only a case of waiting before your Buddy finds all.
What else do you have to learn about Souvenirs in Pokémon Move?
Souvenirs are fairly simple. In summary, they arrive randomly and are collector’s items however, there are some other details which may be of best interest:
- Collecting a Souvenir will provide you a Bonus Heart for that day. Other Buddy perks, for example, Presents and locate fascinating places recommended by your Buddy, and will provide you Bonus Hearts too.
- About the Souvenirs display, it is possible to tap everyone to see a description of exactly what it is. These descriptions indicate Souvenirs are equally gifts generated by your Buddy and discovered (like the Marble and Lone Earring).
- Should you get multiple of the same Souvenir, the date and place of every will be recorded under their description.
- It is potential to get both gift and a Souvenir on the Exact Same day.
- If you are concerned about luggage space, do not worry Souvenirs do not take up any space!