6 Tips for Shipping a Wedding Dress
Shipping a marriage dress domestically within the US or internationally could be a straightforward process and due to international delivery companies, it’s easy to seek out reliable shipping companies and low-cost delivery prices using our shipping calculator.
Book fully tracked shipping services with USPS, DHL, and Hermes to ship wedding dresses safely and quickly at discounted rates.
ALSO READ: White – The Best Wedding Dress Color
How to ship a marriage dress
Whether you’re a marriage dress retailer with a world customer, or you’ve sold your own gown online, here are some simple steps to make sure your dress arrives quickly and safely:
1. Something as valuable as a marriage dress has to be packed correctly, so you must consider purchasing a marriage dress shipping box. It’s advisable to place the dress in an exceedingly bag before it’s folded and put inside the shipping box, this may protect it in the unlikely event that the box gets wet.
2. As per any packaging guides, it’s always recommended to double-box, so find a box that is simply bigger than the marriage dress box and use this because of the external packaging. Secure all folds and reinforce corners with packing tape.
3. Weigh your fully packaged box (lbs) and measure the peak, length, and width (inches). These are the small print you’ll enter into a shipping calculator to urge an accurate quote. It’s best to overestimate the load to avoid any additional weight charges.
4. Think about how quickly you would like the dress to arrive. Once you get a quote from a courier, you’ll be ready to compare transit times and costs dead one place. We’d always recommend an express courier service for a marriage dress to limit the time it spends in transit.
5. Choose a service that has full tracking and a signature on delivery. This can offer you peace of mind throughout the transit. A perfect example of this is Hermes sendungsverfolgung.
6. Consider protection cover. Most of the discounted delivery services include protection cover to a particular amount, with the choice of extending this if necessary.
How much does it cost to ship a marriage dress?
The cost to ship a marriage dress depends on a variety of things, including where you’re shipping to, the dimensions and weight of the box, and also the required transit time.
International deliveries will cost quite domestic deliveries and an economy service with an extended transit time are cheaper than an expedited service. To seek out the simplest thanks to shipping a marriage dress at an inexpensive price, get a quote, and compare prices.